Stearns County Pheasants Forever - Banquet
41th Spring Banquet Planned For March 9th, 2024
Our committee decides how 100% of all the funds we raise are used. This banquet is the only source of revenue that allows Stearns County Pheasants Forever to accomplish our mission of conservation of pheasants, quail and other wildlife through habitat improvement, public awareness, education, and land management policies and programs.
Thank You for Supporting Our Local Chapter!
- Are you passionate about hunting and habitat?
- Do you want to give back to a tradition that has given you so many memories afield?
- Do you want to make a difference for your local wildlife?
- Do you want to leave a legacy for future hunters?
- Volunteer coaching for high school trap teams – ROCORI, Cathedral, Sartell, and others
- Youth Raffle – Provided prizes and sponsored raffle for local area trap teams to subsidize participant shooting costs. Teams participating Sauk Centre, Melrose, Paynesville, Eden Valley Watkins, Holdingford, ROCORI, Sartell, Apollo Tech and Cathedral.
- Youth Raffle – Provided prizes and sponsored raffle for local area trap teams to subsidize participant shooting costs. Over $85,000 was raised for area youth shooting teams as a result of our youth raffle. Teams participating Sauk Centre, Melrose, Paynesville, Eden Valley Watkins, Holdingford, ROCORI, Sartell, Apollo Tech and Cathedral.
- SCPF was second in the nation in 2021 ($69,313) and 2022 ($106,403) for education and outreach spending.
- Sponsored three area youth for Pheasants Forever TUNE Conservation and Ecology Camp.
- Youth Day, Organized Archery, Sporting Clays, Trap and Shooting Lessons for area youth.
- Donated $5000 to Stearns County SWCD for a Stearns County Pollinator Habitat program. To date we have helped establish 64 acres of Pollinator Habitat.
- Purchased Corn, Beans, and Sorghum food plot seed that established over 700 acres of food plots.
- Sponsor an "Adopt A Highway" State Hwy 4, near Greenwald, MN
- Donation to the Legislative Action Fund (LAF) – Lobbying for conservation, farm, and habitat programs.
- Donation to Outdoor Heritage, Land and Legacy fund (MN LLF) $6000 – Land purchase for public use.
- Don't Forget to Support Our Chapters Business Sponsors!