Join Our Local Pheasants Forever Chapter
Our local chapter (Stearns County Pheasants Forever) is empowered to determine how 100% of our locally raised conservation funds are spent; the only national conservation organization that operates through this truly grassroots structure.
- PHEASANTS FOREVER JOURNAL, which is published five times a year and features stories on upland bird hunting, guns, sporting dogs, habitat improvement projects, environmental issues, legislative action and other outdoor interests
- Window decal featuring Pheasants Forever logo
- Membership card for easy identification
- Pheasants Forever's annual Hunter's Calendar mailed every fall
- Chances to meet other outdoor enthusiasts
- Local chapter access that gives you an opportunity to attend meetings, participate in fund raising activities and make a difference in your area. As a member of PF, have confidence your contributions ARE making a difference on the ground for wildlife and to future generations. Pheasants Forever has converted your membership dollars into over 10 million acres of wildlife habitat.
|Level||Annual Fee||Membership Premiums||FMV¹|
|Associate Member||$35||Special gift varies||$30.00|
|Rooster Booster||$75||Cap & "Rooster Booster" decal||$20.00|
|Magnum||$150||Pheasants Forever Wingman Leatherman®||$34.95|
|Sponsor||$250||Silver Pin & Sponsor Edition Print of the Year||$140.00|
|Life||$1000²||Framed Life Member Certificate, Gold Pin & Black Leather Bag||$335.00|
|Patron||$10,000²||Patron Plaque, PF Jacket & recognition in PF Journal||$335.00|
|Gold Patron||$25,000²||A Gold Patron Plaque, PF Jacket, and recognition in Annual Report||$335.00|
|Dog Life||$500²||K-9 Leather Collar, SportDOG 400 eCollar and recognition in PF Journal (no PF Journal subscription)||$230.00|
¹ FMV stands for Fair Market Value. Contribution deductions are limited to the excess of the membership fee over the FMV of the premium(s) as provided above, which includes $5 for the magazine.
² The Life and Patron Levels are a one-time fee.
³ Ringnecks receive a decal, membership card and 4 issues of Forever Outdoors.
Join Stearns County Pheasants Forever
Please fill out the following form to join Stearns County Pheasants Forever. After you fill out the form, a chapter board member will be in touch with you in regards to your membership and payment information. We look forward to sharing in our efforts to promote our chapters habitat and conservation efforts.
Chapter President: Steve Sellnow
Treasurer: Joe Opitz
Habitat Directors: Jason Selvog / Kevin Roth
Sponsorship Director: Ralph Feld
Youth Director: Ken Fruth
Secretary: Kevin Roth
Banquet Chairman: Chris Denn
Food Plot Coordinators: Jason Selvog / Kevin Roth
Newsletter Editor: Kevin Roth
Chapter Webmaster: Mike Windschitl