36th Spring Banquet March 2, 2019, Holiday Inn, Saint Cloud, MN
THANK YOU to all who attended our 2018 Banquet. It is our supporting members that make our chapter a success! Hope to see you again in 2019!
Why Support SCPF?
In 2017, SCPF...
- Provided more than 400 high school trap competitors raffle tickets and prizes that raised more that $50,000, along with coaches
- Supported a Stearns County wildlife biologist position to help develop high-quality local habitat
- Donated $12,500 for public land acquisition on the Stearns/Meeker County line
- Sponsored a family hunt to teach the basics of gun safety, dog handling and pheasant hunting
- Purchased and donated $2,900 for wildlife food plots to cooperating landowners
- Contributed volunteers and funds for a youth pollinator planting event in St. Cloud, helping to develop an outdoor classroom at North Junior High
- Supported the Pheasants Forever Legislative Action Fund and the Outdoor Heritage Fund
- Held a Youth Day featuring archery, sporting clays, trap and shooting lessons
The funds raised at our banquet are our only source of revenue and are what makes a lot of this possible.
Do you support these efforts?
It’s your attendance at our banquet that makes them happen. Don’t let Stearns County Pheasants Forever down!
We need you at our banquet.
Print Banquet Invite Contact SCPF