39th Spring Banquet March 5th, 2022
The Stearns County Pheasants Forever board of directors would like to Thank all the businesses and people who contributed to our banquet. We would also like to Thank all the people who attended making our banquet a success and enable us to continue our mission of conservation.
Our committee decides how 100% of all the funds we raise are used. This banquet is the only source of revenue that allows Stearns County Pheasants Forever to accomplish our mission of conservation of pheasants, quail and other wildlife through habitat improvement, public awareness, education, and land management policies and programs.
Thank You for Supporting Our Local Chapter!
- Are you passionate about hunting and habitat?
- Do you want to give back to a tradition that has given you so many memories afield?
- Do you want to make a difference for your local wildlife?
- Do you want to leave a legacy for future hunters?
- Support several local high school trap teams: Sauk Centre, Melrose, Paynesville, Eden Valley Watkins, Holdingford, ROCORI, Sartell, Apollo, Tech and Cathedral teams.
- Volunteer coaching for high school trap teams – ROCORI, Cathedral, Sartell, and others.
- Youth Raffle – Provided prizes and sponsored raffle for local area trap teams to subsidize participant shooting costs. Over $85,000 was raised for area youth shooting teams as a result of our youth raffle. Teams participating Sauk Centre, Melrose, Paynesville, Eden Valley Watkins, Holdingford, ROCORI, Sartell, Apollo Tech and Cathedral.
- Youth Day, Organized Archery, Sporting Clays, Trap and Shooting Lessons for area youth.
- Donated $8000 to Stearns County SWCD for a Stearns County Pollinator Habitat program. (13 Contracts, 43 Acres)
- Purchased Corn, Beans, and Sorghum food plot seed that established over 700 acres of food plots.
- Donation to the Legislative Action Fund (LAF) – Lobbying for conservation, farm, and habitat programs.
- Donation to Outdoor Heritage fund (MN LLF) – Land purchase for public use.
- Coordinated with DNR the dedication of the 240 acre Frenzel WMA August 8, 2020. This Wildlife Management Area has excellent cover and is now available for public hunting (located 3 miles southwest of Kimball– Maine Prairie South, Section 16)
Don't Forget to Support Our Chapters Business Sponsors!
Download Banquet Invitation Join Our Chapter